The information presented here is a summary of the most commonly required services and is not intended to cover every possible situation.
Should you have a specific need, question, or suggestion, please email BusinessOffice@kzoo.edu.
To better serve the campus community, the College has established a series of cost-saving policies and procedures for the most commonly purchased goods and services.
The object of these policies is to:
- To competitively bid goods and services to achieve the best price and highest quality of service
- To reduce the number of vendors used to purchase the same products
- To reduce the number of check requisitions that are processed and the number of checks that are written
- To reduce late fees, missed cash discounts, and sales tax payments
- To increase the use of purchasing consortia to take advantage of volume discounts
- To establish clear guidelines and uniform purchasing practices throughout the campus community.